Statement of the rights and obligations associated with Management System Certification Services
Bureau of Standards, Metrology, and Inspection, MOEA
I. 為規範ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001/ISO 27001/ISO 22000/TOSHMS(以下簡稱管理系統)驗證過程中申請/登錄廠商(以下簡稱甲方)與經濟部標準檢驗局(以下簡稱乙方)雙方之權利與義務關係，特簽訂本聲明書，以供雙方遵循。
I. This Statement is hereby signed by and between the Applicant / the Corporation to be registered (hereinafter referred to as Party A) and the Bureau of Standards, Metrology, and Inspection, MOEA, (hereinafter referred to as Party B) to serve as a guideline for both parties and to regulate the rights and obligations between both parties during the certification process of ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001/ISO 27001/ISO 22000/TOSHMS (hereinafter referred to as the Management System).
II. The rights and obligations of Party A
(I). Party A is entitled to the rights prescribed hereunder:
1. Party A may lodge petitions, complaints or disputes against the certification services provided by Party B either partially or totally during the application/registration process.
2. Party A may raise objection / disagreement against the evaluators (including the experts working with the evaluation team) appointed by Party B as well as the evaluation / follow-up plan and execution dates arranged by all such evaluators.
3. With the authorization granted by Party B, Party A may promote its image using the registration documents (including the certificates), incorporation logos, and reports approved by Party B via publications, electronic media or other means.
4. In the event Party A is unable to fulfill its duties pertinent to evaluation or reevaluation in cooperation with Party B within a period of six months after Party B agrees to process the application or after Party A submits the application for reevaluation, Party A may request for extension for once by writing, provided that Party A has a justified reason for the extension. Nevertheless, the extension shall be valid for a period of six months only.
5. Before evaluation begins, Party A may request Party B to withdraw the application for management system certification by writing.
6. If Party A requires the content of registration announced by Party B to be treated confidentially, Party A may request Party B by writing for non-disclosure of the aforesaid content.
III. Party A shall be obligated to fulfill all obligations stated hereunder:
1. Party A agrees to abide by all requirements stated in the Management System Certification Implementation Measures and in all other applicable laws and ordinances.
2. Party A agrees to abide by all requirements pertinent to the management system certification measures specified by Party B and to provide all information needed for all such certification measures.
3. Party A agrees to provide Party B with all necessary arrangements and thereby facilitates the evaluation process executed by Party B, including but not limited to the documents to be examined, inspection areas / locations (including factories / plants), records, and staffs required by the certification services, follow-up, reevaluations and processing petitions / complaints / disputes. (Party A agrees to provide translators / interpreters if the application is submitted by a corporation in foreign nation and the certification process has to be executed in English language or other language)
4. If any document submitted by Party A is unable to pass validation for whatever reason, Party A shall be obligated to correct the aforesaid document within fifteen days after receipt of the notice issued by Party B.
5. Party A agrees to fulfill its duties pertinent to evaluation or reevaluation for a period of six months after Party B agrees to process the application or after Party A submits the application for reevaluation.
6. Party A agrees not to involve in any conduct that is likely to damage or downgrade the reputation of Party B, and shall not release any statement based on the matters recorded in the registration if the statement is likely to be construed by Party B as misleading or as an unauthorized statement.
7. Party A may claim the registration based on the scope of registration approved by Party B.
8. Party A may state that its management system has successfully passed the evaluation process executed by Party B without implying or stating its products / services / activities approved by Party B.
9. Party A agrees to use the registration documents (including the certificate) or reports in accordance with the requirements prescribed hereunder:
(1) When Party A promotes its image using publications, electronic media or other means, Party A agrees not to quote the matters recorded in the registration incorrectly (e.g. implying its products / services / activities approved by Party B) or to use the registration documents wrongfully (including the certificate) or to use the reports wrongfully. (e.g. misleading conduct)
(2) If any matter recorded in the certificate has been modified, revised or changed, Party A shall be obligated to submit all pertinent documents and request Party B for renewing the certificate.
(3) In the event Party B repeals or withdraws the certificate for whatever reasons, Party A shall cease to use the registration documents (including the certificate) or reports at once.